Friday, September 30, 2005

Is it not racial discrimination?


Is the worlds greatest democracy still plagued by racial discrimination. If you don't understand what I am saying, then have a close look at the picture and have a close look at the words encircled. If you still don't understand, why is it depicted as a black man is looting from a grocery store whereas the white couple are just politely taking groceries. I don't know whether this article is an authentic one, I just got it as a mail forward from a friend of mine. If it is true, then stop talking about Indians being biased racially.

1 comment:

Ayannali said...

This example has been floating around for obviously a couple of weeks.

I am not sure if it's significant that the comment of the man as Looting came from the associated press and the comment on the couple came from the associated foreign press.

I don't think there is anyone denying a racial bias exsists in this country. They gear polls to show racial disparity.