Friday, August 26, 2005

Johnny Be Good...

Teacher: "Children, tomorrow I would like you to give
me an example of a development that is currently being
built near your home and what are the advantages of
this new development."

At the end of the class, the teacher asks that all the
little girls remain behind for 5 minutes.

Teacher: "Young ladies, I have received numerous
complaints from your parents concerning Little
Johnny's' crude remarks. It is very likely that for
tomorrow he is going to say something dirty and that
is why I am asking you all, to avoid any further
problems, when he says anything that appears rude, to
get up and leave the class room"
Everybody agreed to this plan.
Next day, teacher: "Is everybody ready with their
assignment? Go ahead Anna" Anna: "Near my home, a
supermarket is being built. Now my mommy doesn't have
to walk so far to get bread and milk." Teacher: "Very
good Anita!
Yes Koosie!" Koosie: "Near my home, they are building
a furniture factory
My daddy is a carpenter and this permits him to work
near home"

Teacher: "Excellent, thank you Koosie!"

At this point, little Johnny's hand shoots up and the
teacher asks: "Oh heavens, tell me Johnny what new
development is being built near your home."
Little Johnny: "Near my home, they are building a
brothel"

As all the young ladies get up and proceed to leave,
Little Johnny says,
"Hey relax you little whores, it hasnt opened yet !!!

No comments: