Friday, July 15, 2005

What's up with Salman Khan

Salman Khan has done it again. That's the reason I don't like him. How dare he threaten Aishwarya Rai when I am her biggest fan.

Well jokes apart, I think it's foolish of Salman to do whatever he has done. I know everyone has the right to act the way he wants to. But, to impose your will on someone and to threaten them on not accepting it is ridiculous. I really don't care whether Salman has any connections with the underworld or not. I don't give a damn if he is punished for his crimes or not. But, how could he have done such a silly act like speaking about his connections with the underworld on a telephone, knowing that it is being tapped. What's up with these celebrities man.

Also, however much I like Aish (I am crazy about her man), I don't understand how could she have gone out and have had a relationship with such a jerk like Salman tolerating all his abuses for four years. I read a article about female celebreties finding it hard to accept that they are being abused. I mean, how can someone tolerate abuses but, not accepting a simple truth of life.

But, I still have not stopped liking and respecting Aish for what she has done. I mean, i don't think there is no other person or place in India who is as famous as her, other than of course, Mahatma Gandhi and Tajmahal.

Also, my disgust towards Salman has manifolded. I could have beared with the facts like his lack of histrionics and his shirt shedding to cover it up. I knew he was not very smart, but this is taking foolishness to the edge.

Anyone, having any comments or disagreeing with me are welcome to do so. And, I do not need any conections with the underworld to defend my views and myself.

No comments: