Friday, July 15, 2005

Check out this blog....

Alright, let me be honest. I bumped into this blog ,Convicts-blog, by accident. But, trust me, it's one of the funniest blog if you are not into mushy-mushy stuff and understand the value of a good laugh. It also has some trivia and what not. I am hooked on to this blog man. If anyone wants to have some fun then check out this blog and become a convict yourself. You won't get bored. The blog is listed in the Other blogs section.

If you are looking for some tech stuff or other intellectual stuff, then this blog is not for you. Frankly speaking, I surf this blog for it's absolute nonsense value.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a promo that I never asked for. Thanks Ashithraj

MR said...

hey.. thanks for adding me in your other blogs section... thank you.. :)