Monday, March 13, 2006

Painting of Tica by Dru Blair



I am getting more and more artistically inclined these days I feel. This is the second post about art from me. For a guy with absolutely no eye for anything asthetically pleasing(other than ladies) this is an overdose. But, when art is combined with God's most wonderful creation(read women), then I cannot overlook it. Even though I am a total moron when it comes to wooing girls, I do have an eye for an eye candy. And, good looking women are more than eye candy to me. And, if you combine it with art, then you have the most lethal combination for an art connoisseur and a layman like me. Although, distratcors and critcs of photorealistic paintings may dismiss this as pointless and non-art, for me it's a stunner, considering my experiments with art(I never could draw beyond Mickey Mouse and cell diagrams for biology class). The amount of realism the artist has achieved in this piece is awesome. Maybe, there are other fine artists who are involved in this kind of work, but for me to even fathom that this was a painting was hardwork in itself. Hats off to the artist.














Click on the link below to read more and marvel at this stunner.
Tica by Dru Blair

No comments: