Friday, October 14, 2005

Women on Top

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you
can get the milk for
free". Here's an update for you.
Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
Why? Because women realize its not worth buying an
entire Pig, just to get a
little sausage.
_______________________
One day my housework-challenged husband decided to
wash his sweatshirt.
Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he
shouted to me, "What
setting do I use on the washing machine?"
"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your
shirt?"
He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."
And they say blondes are dumb...
_______________________
A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to
make you the happiest
woman in the world"
The woman says, "I'll miss you..."
_______________________
"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says
as he stepped out of
the shower, "honey, what do you think the neighbours
would think if I mowed
the lawn like this?"
"Probably that I married you for your money," she
replied.
______________________
He: "Since I first laid eyes on you, I have wanted to
make love to you
really badly."
She: "Well, you succeeded."
______________________
He: "What have you been doing with all the grocery
money I gave you?"
She: "Turn sideways and look in the mirror."
______________________
Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking,
sensitive man?
A: A rumour
_______________________
A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were
celebrating their 40th wedding
anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to
them and said that
because they had been such a devoted couple she would
grant each of them a
very special wish.
The wife wished for a trip around the world with her
husband. Whoosh!
Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her
hands.
The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger
than him. Whoosh...
immediately he turned 90!
Gotta love that fairy!

No comments: